Friday, November 14, 2008


There are people in our lives that make lifetime impressions. Ms. Hilda (pictured in the orange shirt) entered my life in college while I was working as her assistant at Forrest General Hospital. We quickly became friends and I often referred to her as my college Mom. She was gracious and kind to listen to all the college drama a 20 year old could have or think she had! I also learned lots about her sons and family. What an awesome lady she was and still is! We have stayed in touch through the years and she was on my list to see while in the states. While speaking in Mobile, Jerry and I had the privilege to spend the day with Ms. Hilda and her sister. She hasn't changed at all, still has beautiful flower gardens, a lovely home and that warm inviting personality. Thanks for the day and all the fond memories!

No comments: