Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Some Motherly Advice...

Always change your underwear; you never know when you'll have an accident.
Don't make that face or it'll freeze in that position.
Be careful or you'll put your eye out.
What if everyone jumped off a cliff? Would you do it, too?
You have enough dirt behind those ears to grow potatoes!
Close that door! Were you born in a barn?
If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.
Don't put that in your mouth; you don't know where it's been!

How funny! Reading this list, I laughed as I recalled having heard every one. What was really humorous was the fact that now as a Mother myself, I am guilty of having said a few! Guess, I really am turning into my Mother. Thanks for all the advice through the years but most of all thanks for being an Incredible Mom!
I love you Mama,
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: